Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
- Employment Type
- General Administration
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Planning and Analysis Manager. This is a great opportunity for a high-potential professional with finance/business degree and extensive experience and interest in analytics, technology and data processing. This position will be critical in making and executing strategic financial and operational decisions across the Company. The individual will have broad responsibility in financial planning and analysis, reporting, business intelligence and market analytics. This position reports to the VP of Finance.
Full Time Day Shift
- Drive key processes as financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting.
- Implement best practices in FP&A and reporting; implement latest technology and methodology in analytics.
- Review the financial statements and perform monthly/ quarterly financial variance analysis, including revenue, expenses, cost of sales, labor, headcount, capital expenditures.
- Generate financial and operational reporting packages for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the processes, objectives and value drivers in each department and collaborate with operation, finance and accounting leaders to analyze and report business drivers.
- Analyze financial and operational information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management and executives for decision-making purposes.
- Monitor KPI reporting, to discover opportunities for operational improvements.
- Monitor performance indicators to discover new and emphasize on existing trends.
- Develop commentary on analysis and reports, as required, and to present to the Company’s executive leadership.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analytics.
- Follow and report on market and industry trends.
- Perform scenario analysis, ROI analysis on capital project and major operational spending.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a related field, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ year experience in FP&A in a high growth, preferably publicly traded company, gaming.
- Robust financial modeling experience with ability to understand and construct financial models.
- Advanced MS Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio, or have a desire to learn.
- Knowledge of Cognos Finance, Cognos BI and TM1, or have a desire to learn.
- Possess high level of business analytic skills to translate data into information in a usable and presentable form.
- Able to work independently with great attention to detail.
- Possess effective skills for managing projects.
- Be able to prioritize, organize and “get it done”.
- Accuracy is a “must”, creative mind and being a team player are essential qualities.
- High intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving.
- High energy and focus on delivering results in a fast-moving environment.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement