Finance-Revenue Audit Manager-Shift: Day
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, General Administration, Leadership
Responsible for reporting revenue and all related transactions timely and accurately and provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
- Supervise team of 15 to 20 Gaming Revenue Auditors and F&B Revenue Auditors.
- Ensure compliance with Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations and other federal and State government agencies. Perform some complicated MICS audits.
- Consistently evaluate the existing revenue audit processes and procedures, insure they are in synchrony with the operational changes and suggest improvements that will increase the department efficiency.
- Provide executives with daily revenue information. Produces Cognos revenue report (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Review and accepts responsibility for the revenue section of the monthly Financials statements.
- Involved in month end closing and BS accounts reconciliations (revenue related BS accounts).
- Work close with operation departments managers in resolving control issues and audit discrepancies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Communication – Verbally and in writing communicate issues and work forewords resolving it, without creating conflicts. Maintains confidentiality.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands. Able to deal with frequent changes and unexpected events and situations.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions. Adjust the work schedule to the business needs.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
- Good understanding of GAAP.
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail.
- Possess effective leadership skills for supervising staff and making business decisions.
- Computer literacy is a must; will be working with various computer programs and accounting systems.
- Flexible work availability; must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement