Floriculturist - Visual Design
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are hiring a Floriculturist. As the floral designer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining exquisite floral displays that enhance the luxurious atmosphere of our resort. Your role will involve designing, cultivating and arranging flowers and plants throughout the resort to provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Create captivating floral arrangements for various areas within the resort, including lobbies, restaurants, and event spaces.
- Develop unique and seasonally appropriate floral designs that align with the resort’s luxury aesthetic.
- Ensure health and vitality of all plants and flowers.
- Manage inventory of plants, flowers, and supplies.
- Collaborate with other departments to create floral displays that complement themes and events.
- Assist with setup and decoration of event spaces.
- Seasonal help with preparation of Christmas Trees, light strings maintenance and assembly of displays
- Adhere to safety guidelines and regulation when handling chemicals, equipment and tools.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience with basic floral design
- Basic knowledge of indoor plant varieties
- Experience with or ability to learn operation of lifts and/or booms
- Ability to work on ladders and at heights of 25’
- Able to learn proper cleaning methods and application of Fire-Retardant chemicals
- Must be able to read write and speak English sufficiently to complete the daily task sheet and communicate with supervisors
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement