Food & Beverage Admin Assist, Temp
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, General Administration
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Administrative Assistant in our Food and Beverage department. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible scheduling appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves F&B Management of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
Temporary Day Shift
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Management Team as well as Team Members with any questions and/or concerns.
- Have good rapport with other departments.
- Coordinate meetings.
- Answer phone calls.
- Answer guest questions regarding restaurant operations.
- Make restaurant reservations.
- Assist in creating pre-set menus for parties interested in dining in our fine dining restaurants.
- Reply to e-mail regarding guest comments, concerns, complaints.
- Respond to TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Google reviews.
- Meet and greet vendors.
- Distribute any coupons, cashier information, and financial paperwork to the appropriate outlets.
- Must be aware of any in-house groups for department inquiries.
- Ability to work holidays and special events.
- Record keeping of Health Department inspections, call-ins and terminations, and Personal Action Forms and Vacation Requests.
- Ensure payment for the Health Department licenses are paid in a timely manner.
- Filing any Team Member documents in Team Member files.
- Assist in any Team Member related issue.
- Create Memorandums.
- Create excel spreadsheets and word documents.
- Completing and assisting management in proper paperwork filing.
- New hire forms.
- Coordinate appropriate Network Access to appropriate Managers and Supervisors.
- Maintain the staffing needs updated.
- Ensure temperature logs are being done and file them.
- Monthly Birthday and Anniversary cake orders.
- Mail runs.
- Shred when needed.
- Maintain office supplies stocked.
- Maintain Food and Beverage office clean and free of clutter.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- Excellent rapport with management team.
- Excellent rapport with other departments.
- Fully aware of casino events and functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. Majority of the shift will be sitting. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Filing technique.
- Proper paperwork processing for new hires, transfers, dual rates, and Network Access.
- Basic C-TUIT.
- Basic Reservation system knowledge.
- Basic Payroll knowledge.
- Basic Stratton Warren knowledge.
MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO “VISIBLE” TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement