Food Server - Bistro Napa
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis invests in our Team Members by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
Hourly Rate: $9.00 + tips
Bistro Napa has an immediate opening for an experienced, friendly, enthusiastic, and attentive Food Server. The Food Server is responsible for creating a unique dining experience by providing guests with information about food, drink, and wine selections. Must be familiar with fine dining protocol and service standards. The Food Server is responsible for creating and maintaining a pleasant dining atmosphere.
- 3 years of fine dining experience and have strong knowledge of food, presentation, liquor and wine.
- Knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards and guest relations and etiquette; knowledge of appropriate table settings.
- Maintains complete knowledge of all menu and beverage items, their prices, method of preparation and availability. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and guest service skills a must
- Must be at least 21.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement