Food Server - Manhattan Deli - P/T
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Food Server in the Manhattan Deli you will be responsible for taking guests orders, serving delectable piled-high sandwiches, traditional Matzoh Ball soup, scrumptious Bagels & Lox, the Manhattan Cobb Salad and more, while insuring each guest is satisfied.
- Greeting guests with a smile
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu item recommendations
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality
- Providing attentive service to diners, like refilling drinks as needed and checking their needs during meals
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and armsThe employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Ideal applicant should have 1-year previous food serving experience.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement