Food Server - Oyster Bar- Swing
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Food Server. Responsibilities will include; performing table maintenance, completing side work, maintaining health code standards, and providing excellent customer service for our guests according to Atlantis' standards.
- Greeting and seating customers.
- Provide exceptional table service.
- Answer menu questions.
- Taking beverage and food orders.
- Delivering drink and food orders, refilling drinks.
- Making food recommendations and providing attentive service to diners.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a pleasant dining atmosphere.
- Checking up on guests during meals.
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area.
- Perform side work and end-of-shift closeout tasks.
- Maintains complete knowledge of all menu and beverage items, their prices, method of preparation and availability.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Alcohol Awareness Card Required.
- Previous restaurant or food service experience preferred.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement