Food Server - Pool Bar
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for I Server at the Pool/Bar. The Room Service Food Server provides outstanding guest service based on Atlantis standards through prompt and accurate delivery of food and beverage. Ensures proper presentation of VIP and other guest amenities. Accurately closes guest checks. Completes side work and prep work before and after each shift.
- Prepare station in anticipation of the day’s business by stocking work areas with china, glassware, linen, coffee pots, napkins and ensure that stock is clean and polished.
- Check VIP list, and communicate orders to the kitchen and the next room service shift.
- Set trays and tables according to established standards.
- Deliver orders according to established standards.
- Prepare and deliver amenities. Replenish as needed.
- Experience with tray service.
- Other assignments as assigned by management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Ideal applicant should have previous restaurant or food service experience.
- 1+ years of work experience in an upmarket or high-volume restaurant.
- Proficient with maintaining a solid customer base.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Available to work shifts, extended hours, over weekends and holidays.
- Physically fit, agile, and dexterous.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Proficient time-management skills.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 18096