Food Server - Poolside
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Poolside Server for our Rooms Service Department will be responsible for accurately putting food orders together and delivering orders to guest hotel rooms and Poolside while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
Hourly $10.50 hr.+$250 guaranteed weekly tips ON TOP of daily cash tips!!
- Tues-Sat 10am-6pm Sun & Mon off (Food Server only)
- Tues/Wed 11am-7pm & Sat/Sun/Mon 10am-6pm Thurs & Fri off (Food Server/Bartender)
- Thurs-Sun 11pm-7am Tues & Wed off (Food Server/Bartender)
- Responsible for collecting payment for all orders
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- At least a year of food server preferred.
- tray service experience and exceptional guest service skills
- Comfortable serving in designated uniform.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Regularly walk, stand or stoop, sometimes on narrow and/or slippery surfaces.
- Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Walk, stand or crouch on narrow and/or slippery surfaces.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
- Work outside with temperatures that may reach and/or exceed 120 degrees.
- Constant use of vision and hearing.
- Constant use of speech to communicate with customers.
- Ability to handle reservations on the phone and in person.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement