Food Server -Purple Parrot- Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Purple Parrot is a 24-hour casual family-style dining restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bring your guest service skills to the Purple Parrot! The Food Server will take food and beverage orders in an accurate manner, deliver food and beverage, and ensure correct payment from guests.
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu item recommendations
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality
- Providing attentive service to diners, like refilling drinks as needed and checking their needs during meals
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Alcohol Awareness Card required.
- Previous restaurant or food service experience preferred.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement