Food Server - Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
The Purple Parrot is a 24 hour casual family-style dining restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bring your guest service skills to the Purple Parrot!
The Food Server will take food and beverage orders in an accurate manner, deliver food and beverage, and ensure correct payment from guests.
Grave shift 11p-7a
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu item recommendations
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality
- Providing attentive service to diners, like refilling drinks as needed and checking their needs during meals
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area
- Ideal applicant should have previous restaurant or food service experience.
- Must be at least 21.
- Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discount
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement