Food Server - Red Bloom
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
Hourly Rate: $9.00 + tips
*Must be available to start in the month of November/December 2020*
Food Servers will be responsible for working as part of the Atlantis Team to ensure guest satisfaction. Servers are expected to serve food & beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to the Atlantis high standards of quality. Servers must be knowledgeable of menu items and their contents, appropriate table settings and service ware, and the correct preparation and garnishing methods.
- Greet and serve guest upon seated
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and correctly order order
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages - ability to answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Take and serve orders
*Must be 21 or over*
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement