Food Server - Room Service
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Room Sevice Food Server provides outstanding guest service based on Atlantis standards through prompt and accurate delivery of food and beverage. Ensures proper presentation of VIP and other guest amenities. Accurately closes guest checks. Completes side work and prep work before and after each shift.
Sun-Thurs 10:30p-6:30a, days off Fri & Sat.
- Prepare station in anticipation of the day’s business by stocking work areas with china, glassware, linen, coffee pots, napkins and ensure that stock is clean and polished.
- Check VIP list, and communicate orders to the kitchen and the next room service shift.
- Set trays and tables according to established standards.
- Deliver orders according to established standards.
- Prepare and deliver amenities. Replenish as needed.
- Experience with tray service.
- Prior food service experience
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be 21 years or older
- Alcohol Awareness Card required
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement