Front Desk Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
The Hotel Front Desk Manager works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation.
Under direction of the Hotel Manager, this position is responsible for the Hotel Front Desk activities with emphasis in the areas of four diamond guest service, talent management and team member relations. The Hotel Front Desk Manager will ensure the organization is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local employment related laws.
The Hotel Front Desk Manager, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The Hotel Front Desk Manager shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Responsible for managing the performance of the Front Desk to meet department and property business objectives.
- Coaches and manages Team Members to consistently deliver four diamond service to guests.
- Responsible for scheduling, training and any coaching or disciplinary matters in relation to company and department policies.
- Assumes the responsibility for the accurate completion of all shift work in accordance with Atlantis standards.
- Resolves guest complaints and ensures guest satisfaction.
- Completes reports and projects as assigned by Hotel Management.
- Works closely with other departments such as PBX, Reservations, VIP Services and Housekeeping.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Hotel Front Desk experience in a management role at a high-occupancy resort
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient (a working knowledge of LMS is preferred)
- Ability to read and analyze reports and guest folios
- Ability to manage hotel inventory and pricing in a fast-paced environment