Front Desk Representative
- Employment Type
A Guest Service Representative (Front Desk Representative) is responsible for all activity involving Hotel guest check-in/check-out while maintaining outstanding guest service and maximizing hotel revenue.
- Retrieving reservations in the computer
- Verifying special requests and accommodations
- Programming room keys, completing and filing registration cards
- Calculating room charges, making approved changes to guests' accounts, and collecting payment for all charges incurred.
- Handling guests mail, recording guests comments, restocking supplies
- Accurately taking and relaying guests requests to other departments such as Housekeeping, Engineering, Bell/Valet, Security, Concierge, VIP Services, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate
- Must be able to handle large amounts of currency accurately and efficiently.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discount
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement