Fun Center Attendant -Swing Shift (PT)
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Fun Center Attendant.
The Fun Center Attendant will assist Fun Center guests with Ticket Redemption as well as Atlantis Chicago Dogs Eatery in a cashier role, taking guests food and beverage orders and ensure cleanliness of Fun Center during shift.
- Assists Fun Center guests with Ticket Redemption.
- Assists guests at the concession outlet, taking guests food and beverage orders.
- Ensures cleanliness of Fun Center during shift.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
- Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement