Fun Center Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel, Leadership
Come join Team Atlantis! Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has a Fun opportunity for you! Join our Fun Center /Chicago Dogs Eatery as a Supervisor. The Supervisor is responsible for exhibiting excellent guest service skills and must be accommodating to guests and team members. Keep Team Members active and productive during shift. Able to perform food service and redemption item checkout quickly and efficiently. Must have the ability to prioritize the needs of the department and be able to multitask effectively. Must have the ability to perform basic repair/maintenance on arcade games.
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment for all guests.
- Maintain a smooth-running shift (handling any problems that come up will staying in the bounders of the rules set forth.)
- Ensure that proper food safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure proper machine safety procedures are followed.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle payment transactions with a variety of different tenders (cash, credit/debit card, tickets, etc.) with the utmost accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize the needs of the department and be able to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic repair/maintenance on Redemption, Prize and Video Games.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Two weeks following initial hire date, team member must be proficient in both MICROS and the Embed Card System.
- Meet and exceed all company expectations and standards.
- Must stay proactive in all job duties, both detailed and otherwise.
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Previous game repair/maintenance experience
- Must be flexible to work Day & Swing shifts, weekends & Holidays
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18150