Gift Shop Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Gift Shop/Retail
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Gift Shop Supervisor.
The Gift Shop Supervisor will be responsible for providing outstanding guest services and will apply their retail skills to connect our guests shopping needs with our high-end products.
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Gift Shop takes pride in offering outstanding service to our guests, having a visually appealing store and carrying the best selection of gifts, unique regional items, souvenirs, sundries and food & beverage items for the traveler. During your career with us as a retail supervisor you will have the opportunity to impact all aspects of store operations and grow with a successful retail company!
- Ensure a 4-star shopping experience for guests.
- Determine the best product mix to meet budget and sales goals.
- Follow procedures for proper inventory management.
- Attract and retain customers making the gift shop a known destination in Reno.
- Organize events to execute vendor training and to bring more exposure to the gift shop.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in retail.
- Background in hospitality helpful.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement