Gourment Grind- Barista- Day
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Atlantis Casino Resort Spa's Gourmet Grind Coffee Bar! We are looking for friendly Baristas to ensure total guest satisfaction!
- Preparing and serving specialized drinks for our guests such as coffees, teas, hot chocolates, and iced beverages in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting guests with food items that are available.
- Responsible for balancing their registers
- Handling the related opening and closing procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 18
- Previous customer service experience
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Have 6 months of cash handling experience.
- Schedule flexibility a plus.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement