- Employment Type
- General Administration, Marketing
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Graphic Designer. The Multi-Media Artist is responsible for developing and executing designs for project strategies that support marketing and creative initiatives for our key audiences and platforms. The Multi-Media Artist will collaborate with the internal team to create and implement comprehensive communications across a broad spectrum of media and audiences, including digital, print, video, and animation.
Full Time Day Shift
- Content creation (video, graphic, visual and written skills) for all media channels i.e. website, emails, print, social media, video, display etc.
- Collaborates with marketing and advertising team to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects.
- Collaborates with internal marketing team to create meaningful visual solutions from conception to delivery based on our business' needs and effectively present their concepts while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Including logos, images, infographics, motion graphics, video photography, icons, and symbols, along with other audio-visual components, to create a coherent message.
- In-house photography and videography including headshots, photography, stock photos and other needs.
- Takes an active role in evolving our brand's visual expression and assures alignment and evolution of our brand positioning.
- Proofing and release of final packaged art files for production.
- Develop high-impact, high-performing copy and assets that are on-brand and optimized for each media channel.
- Understand target audience and leverage media channels to increase reach and size of key audience segments.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in various media channels, design tools and applications.
- Develop and produce multimedia assets for use on websites, social channels, print, video and for interactive display.
- This role partners with cross-functional teams throughout the business to consistently deliver connected messaging.
- The multi-media designer ensures all communications consistently reflect the company branding while continuing to evolve overall look and feel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 3-5 years multimedia and marketing experience.
- Content creation (video, graphic, visual and written skills).
- Experience as a graphic and/or multi-media designer or similar position.
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with publishing and web design, graphic design with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesgin or similar.
- Ability to present, persuade, and sell design ideas to executives.
- Highly responsive individual who is a self-motivated starter with the willingness to display discretionary effort.
- Completed work experience in responsive, digital and motion graphics design. Efficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe CC.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement