Guest Security Officer
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
This Guest Service Officer is responsible for providing escort service to transport company assets, participates in inspections including safety and theft prevention, provides information to guests, provides first-aid and emergency services, and cooperates with local authorities as needed.
The Atlantis Security Academy offers rapid earning potential by providing in-house security/safety training programs to Guest Assistance Officers who want to grow their career and enhance their skill-set.
Within Two weeks:
- Successfully complete the initial training program with the Field Training Officer.
Within one month of hire:
- Interview suspects or victims with little or no supervision.
- Collect pertinent documents/information needed for Security reports.
- Prepare a Security report with little or no supervision.
Respond to anywhere on property without using a map or receiving directions.
Within 6 months of hire:
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- CPI training program
Requires a valid Nevada Driver's License and DMV Printout with zero demerit points at the time of the interview. Must be able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board. Must be 21 years or older.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Immediate enrollment in Attendance Bonus! Guest Security officers may receive up to $250
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discount Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement