Hair Stylist - Salon, various shifts
- Employment Type
Bring your creative energy to Atlantis! As a member of our Salon Team you will perform professional cuts, styles, chemical services and therapeutic hair and scalp treatments. You must possess and maintain knowledge of current hairstyles and trends. Excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills are essential to success! Must be willing to train in our specific hair and scalp service offerings and desire to participate in continuing education classes.
- Helps clients decide their ideal haircut and hairstyle.
- Completes haircutting techniques, including trims, layers, and texturizing.
- Performs haircoloring methods, such as highlights, ombre, and balayage.
- Styles hair, including blowouts, curls, braids, ponytails, and updos.
- Upsells clients on products and services.
- Develops ongoing relationships with clients.
- Keeps a clean station and sanitizes all tools and public areas.
- Follows all salon policies and procedures.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must have a valid Nevada Cosmetology License.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Be able to understand clients’ wants, needs, and concerns.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17648