Hair Stylist, various shifts
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Hair Stylist. Hair stylists shampoo, cut, color, bleach, and style hair. They may also use chemicals to straighten or curl hair and apply extensions to lengthen hair. Before working on a client, a hair stylist analyzes her hair, recommends a style or treatment, and may also provide instructions and sell products that will let the customer get the same look at home.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Helps clients decide their ideal haircut and hairstyle.
- Completes haircutting techniques, including trims, layers, and texturizing.
- Performs haircoloring methods, such as highlights, ombre, and balayage.
- Styles hair, including blowouts, curls, braids, ponytails, and updos.
- Upsells clients on products and services.
- Develops ongoing relationships with clients.
- Keeps a clean station and sanitizes all tools and public areas.
- Follows all salon policies and procedures.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must have a valid Nevada Cosmetology License.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Be able to understand clients’ wants, needs, and concerns.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement