Heavy Duty Cleaner - Stewards
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Heavy Duty Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning of all food department back of the house areas/equipment to meet levels of sanitation in accordance with the health department.
FT grave shift 11pm-7am
- Cleaning and breaking down kitchen equipment (stoves, hoods, floors).
- Emptying the trash in all the kitchens replace ice from the salad bars.
- Clean drains, walls, and counters.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Standing, walking, reaching, lifting required.
- Must be able to follow instructions from supervisors.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement