Heavy Duty Cleaner - Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Heavy Duty Cleaner. The Heavy Duty Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning of all food department back of the house areas/equipment to meet levels of sanitation in accordance with the health department.
- Cleaning and breaking down kitchen equipment (stoves, hoods, floors).
- Emptying the trash in all the kitchens replace ice from the salad bars.
- Clean drains, walls, and counters.
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 18.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Standing, walking, reaching, lifting required.
- Must be able to follow instructions from supervisors.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement