Host/Cashier - Bistro Napa
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The host/ess presents a positive first impression of the the Bistro Napa's excellent service and Atlantis standards by greeting guests pleasantly and with a smile upon arrival, showing guests to their table as well as bidding guests farewell as they leave.
- Host/Cashiers will be responsible for greeting and seating guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile.
- Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests.
- Answer phones and take reservations.
- Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques.
- Ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- 6 months of previous cash handling experience.
- Must be at least 16 years or older.
- Attention to cleanliness and safety.
- Patience and customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement