Host/Cashier - Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join Atlantis’ award winning Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. Host/Cashier’s will be responsible for greeting and seating guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile. Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests. Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with Guests and members of management staff. Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
Shifts available: Full-time dayshift 7am-3pm OR Part-time swing shift 3pm-11pm
• Greet and seat all guests upon their arrival meeting their desire for a booth or a table while taking into account proper station rotation
• Count and ring in all guests.
• Answer phones.
• Consistently finalize all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain cleanliness of cashier areas.
• Increase departmental revenue through upsell of beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
• Clean entrance area.
• Know, understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
• Show willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Buss Passes
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement