Host/Cashier - Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Pay Rate: $12/ Per Hour + Tips
We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join Atlantis’ award winning Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. Host/Cashier’s will be responsible for greeting and seating guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile. Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests. Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with Guests and members of management staff. Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
Some of the specific duties will include:
• Greet and seat all guests upon their arrival.
• Count and ring in all guests.
• Clean register and entrance area.
• Seat guests meeting their desire for a booth or a table while taking into account proper station rotation.
• Answer phones.
• Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
• Increase revenue through proper upselling of beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Know, understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Assist guests with all needs while exceeding their expectations.
• Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
• Show willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
This position is expected to:
• Consistently finalize all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
• Greet and seat all guests in a courteous and friendly manner, and seat according to proper station rotation.
• Maintain cleanliness of cashier areas.
• Increase departmental revenue through upsell of beer, wine, and alcohol.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……