Host/Cashier - Oyster Bar-Swing Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Host Cashier. The Host/Cashier’s will be responsible for greeting and seating guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile. Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests. Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with Guests and members of management staff. Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- Greet and seat all guests upon their arrival meeting their desire for a booth or a table while taking into account proper station rotation.
- Count and ring in all guests.
- Answer phones.
- Consistently finalize all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of cashier areas.
- Increase departmental revenue through upsell of beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
- Clean entrance area.
- Learn, understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
- Show willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- 6 months of previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement