Host/Cashier - Purple Parrot- Grave Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! The Host/Cashier will greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile. Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests, will have the ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff and must reflects a positive professional image.
- Greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile.
- Monitor podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests.
- Answer phones and take to go orders.
- Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques.
- Ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 16 years or older
- 6 months of previous cash handling experience.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement