Host/Cashier- Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
Be a part of the experience and love what you do! Join us in taking that next step in your restaurant career and become part of what we are creating. The Host Cashier will set the tone of the restaurant and create an extraordinary and memorable experience for our guests.
We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join Atlantis’ Purple Parrot.
- Greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile.
- Monitor podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests.
- Answer phones and take to go orders.
- Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques.
- Ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9692