Host/Cashier- Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Host/Cashier will greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile. Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests, will have the ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff and must reflects a positive professional image.
Full time Day shift position
6am - 2 pm
7am - 3 pm
9am - 4 pm
- Greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile.
- Monitor podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests.
- Answer phones and take to go orders.
- Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques.
- Ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- 6 months of previous cash handling experience.
- Must be at least 16 years or older
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted RTC Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 15322