Host/Cashier - Red Bloom
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
- Host/Cashiers will be responsible for greeting and seating guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile.
- Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests.
- Answer phones and take reservations.
- Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques.
- Ability to communicate with Guests and members of management staff.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
Must be at least 16 and have 6 months of previous cash handling experience.
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A high school diploma is a plus but not required
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement