Host/Cashier - Toucan Charlies
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
Be a part of the experience and love what you do! Join us in taking that next step in your restaurant career and become part of what we are creating. The Host Cashier will set the tone of the restaurant and create an extraordinary and memorable experience for our guests.
This position is Full Time - various shifts available.
We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join Atlantis’ award winning Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille.
- Greet and seat all guests upon their arrival.
- Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests.
- Count and ring in all guests.
- Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques.
- Clean register and entrance area.
- Seat guests meeting their desire for a booth or a table while taking into account proper station rotation.
- Answer phones.
- Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
- Know, understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist guests with all needs while exceeding their expectations.
- Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
- Show willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
- Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with Guests and members of management staff.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement