Hotel Concierge, Day Shift
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Concierge Representative. The Concierge Representative sells and promotes the Atlantis property and its amenities, assists guests by making Hotel, Restaurant and Spa reservations.
Full Time Day Shift
- Sell and promote Atlantis and all of the on-property outlets.
- Assist guests by making Hotel, Restaurant and Spa reservations at Atlantis.
- Assist guests by securing tickets to local attractions and events, making auto rental reservations, making arrangements for delivery of health-care equipment for hotel guests, printing airline boarding passes, and placing orders for gift, flower and/or Room Service deliveries.
- Be informed and knowledgeable of local attractions and events.
- Assist the Hotel Front Desk with check-ins / check-outs as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Proficiency in computer skills, experience with LMS a plus.
- Ability to sell and promote the property and all of its outlets.
- Ability to handle cash accurately.
- Ability to read and analyze guests folios and Hotel reports.
- Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement