- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting application for a Concierge Representative. The Concierge Representative sells and promotes the Atlantis property and its amenities, assists guests by making Hotel, Restaurant and Spa reservations.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Sell and promote Atlantis and all of the on-property outlets.
- Assist guests by making Hotel, Restaurant and Spa reservations at Atlantis.
- Assist guests by securing tickets to local attractions and events, making auto rental reservations, making arrangements for delivery of health-care equipment for hotel guests, printing airline boarding passes, and placing orders for gift, flower and/or Room Service deliveries.
- Be informed and knowledgeable of local attractions and events.
- Assist the Hotel Front Desk with check-ins / check-outs as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Proficiency in computer skills, experience with LMS a plus.
- Ability to sell and promote the property and all of its outlets.
- Ability to handle cash accurately.
- Ability to read and analyze guests folios and Hotel reports.
- Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18145