Hotel Executive Housekeeper
- Employment Type
- Hotel, I.T/AV&DEV, Leadership
Hotel Executive Houskeeper
Monarch Casino Resort Spa
Location: Black Hawk, Colorado
The Executive Housekeeper, as with all members of the Monarch Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The Executive Housekeeper shares in the Monarch Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Establish and implement Standard Operating Procedures in line with efficiency and product optimization. Research and apply innovative cleaning techniques and products.
- Manage housekeeping team; planning, coordinating, and supervising daily activities. Prepare duty rosters.
- Ensure sanitation and safety standards are met through inspections.
- Apply HR management techniques; including hiring, training, scheduling, and performance evaluation. Handle disciplinary matters and assist in recruitment processes.
- Maintain a motivated team with high morale.
- Manage inventory of linens and supplies, control costs, and approve requisitions for housekeeping department.
- Act as liaison between maintenance and housekeeping departments.
- Oversee financial management tasks; providing budgets, controlling costs, and forecasting.
- High volume/Luxury resort experience is required.
- College diploma in tourism or business management beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in housekeeping with a managerial role.
- Strong HR management skills, particularly in recruitment and training.
- Basic accounting skills required.
- Proven inventory and purchasing skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.