- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
This position is responsible for:
- Answering and transferring multiple calls.
- Process Front Desk, and PBX reports.
- Data entry, and filing.
- Work with other departments using a 2-way radio.
Assist Guests with current info/events at the Atlantis.
- Ability to be polite, and professional over the phone at all times.
- Ability to multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in LMS, and Outlook, preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Overnight 9pm - 7am
- 10 HR Shifts
- Thursday - Sunday
This position is expected to;
Have the ability to maintain a high work performance. Be proficient when answering/transferring Guest and Team Member calls. Follow all company policies, and procedures.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9503