Hotel Revenue Manager
- Employment Type
As a key leader in our organization, the ideal Hotel Revenue Manager candidate will have a proven track record maximizing overall room revenue through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on demand and competitor analysis, to gain market shares.
Hotel Revenue Manager will assist the Director in developing and administering short and long-range hotel revenue strategies.
The Hotel Revenue Manager can be located in Black Hawk, Colorado or Reno, Nevada. This positions will require weekends (Thursday - Monday 11:30a - 8p).
- Manage casino/hotel group room blocks
- Develop and deploy strategies which reduce OTA bookings while increasing direct bookings
- Work with Director to develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels to drive market share and revenue performance management
- Analyze data for the Director to optimize outcomes and strategies
- Develop all marketing segments and ensure all distribution channels are optimized; manage room inventory to maximize room revenue/gaming revenue
- Prepare detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports for driving sales and marketing strategy
- Develop best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- The ability to produce accurate forecast on daily, weekly and monthly basis and analyze period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities
- Challenge and influence hotel operations to improve service levels and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel
- Market surveillance
- Travel as needed to both Reno, NV and Black Hawk, CO locations
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in progressive hotel revenue experience in the casino/hotel industry
- Must have a proven track record of increasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a property or several properties
- Proficient computer skills including LMS with HMS and ExRMS and TravelClick central room reservations systems and yield management software knowledge
- Expert knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource administration
- Knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of hotel revenue management
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of administrative programs
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to evaluate work accomplishments
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Must be computer proficient, strong knowledge of MS Office products including Excel
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Atlantis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.