Housekeeping Butler, Day Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Housekeeping Butler. A Butler must be able to effectively interact with guests, and ensure that the concierge room attendants have the supplies they need so they can effectively complete their daily assignments. They must also ensure that their areas are impeccably clean and well organized at all times.
Full Time Day Shift
- Empty room attendant carts of trash and used linen throughout the day.
- Ensure hallways, guest lobby areas, service areas and stairwells are clean and clear of debris.
- Delivery of items to guest rooms – irons, amenities, robes, pillows, blankets, etc.
- Cleaning vacuums – both butlers and room attendants.
- Organizing linen rooms, completing daily deep clean projects, emptying trash throughout the day and at days end.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Able to walk and stand for entire shift.
- Speak English to interact with our guests.
- Able to manage time to accomplish all assignments as assigned.
- Must be at least 18.
- MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO “VISIBLE” TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement