Housekeeping-Guest Room Attendant- Day
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Guest Room Attendant. The Guest Room Attendant position is responsible for cleaning each and every room so that it meets the standards of cleanliness established at Atlantis by following all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be able to clean guest rooms thoroughly in accordance with Atlantis' quality standards.
- Clean guestrooms including duties such as making bed(s), vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dusting all surfaces
- Replenish all guest amenities and information folders as needed
- Clean bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets, and tile floors with damp rags and proper chemicals when applicable
- Replenish all amenities such as ashtrays, soaps and tissues
- Place clean bathmats on tubs and/or shower doors and clean towels on towel racks
- Report unusual room conditions or rooms in need of repair
- Complete all duties in accordance with the room classification checklist
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Job involves standing and walking for long periods of time, and repetitive movements, such as bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
- Ability to move, bend, lift, push, pull, and carry up to 25-30 pounds
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous Housekeeping or similar role experience is preferred but not required.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement