Housekeeping- Inspector - Day Shift
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Housekeeping Inspector. Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting the guest rooms after they have been cleaned to ensure that the Atlantis' quality standards are met and amenities have been replaced for the next guests' use.
- Supervise Team Members (i.e. Guest Room Attendants, Housemen...) on assigned floors.
- Make sure the hallways are kept clean and presentable.
- Ensures the trash bins are emptied, floors are mopped, items are organized, and other things needed to be done.
- Requires the anticipation of guests' needs, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness, and ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public areas to ensure everything is clean and in working order.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
Previous Housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedure.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement