Housekeeping - Runner (Grave)
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! It is expected that the Runner perform all their assigned duties efficiently, so that our guests receive what they have requested and our team member receive what they need to ensure guest service is maximized to the four diamond standards we strive to maintain.
It is expected that the Runner keep inventories of supplies, and that they keep very detailed records of what has been delivered and when including the following:
- Cleaning rooms
- Stripping beds
- Delivery of items to rooms for the guest
- The team members and management; as well as the delivery and pick up of items around the property as needed.
- Organization and storage of monthly reports for housekeeping
- Organizing and taking inventory of the 12th floor store room
- Cleaning refrigerators, irons, coffee pots, deep cleaning Jacuzzis, and other delivery items.
- Apply furniture protector, stain furniture, and replacement of in-room items
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to lift and/push 50lbs without restrictions
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Organizational skills to keep track of work assigned.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement