Houseman - Housekeeping
- Employment Type
- Responsible for ensuring that the guest room attendants are adequately supplied with all the products and supplies that they need to clean their assigned rooms.
- Responsible for various cleaning jobs such as cleaning corridor walls, windows, vending machines, ice machines and lobby.
- Transport linen to and from our supply room..
- Hands out clean linens to all room attendants and assists with loading linens on supply carts.
- Delivers supplies to room attendants during the day as needed.
- Takes soiled lines out to the laundry area and delivers clean linens to supply room.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Standing and walking for long periods of time, and repetitive movements, such as bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
- Must be able to push and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift items above shoulder height
- Must be able to use various cleaning chemicals
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintain an open line of communication with Supervisors and Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guests and team members.
- Previous Housekeeping experience is preferred.