- Employment Type
- General Administration, Human Resources, Spanish
This position is responsible for assisting the day to day operations of the HR Office while providing high level guest service to all Team Members and leaders. Handles the majority of the administrative tasks and recognizes priorities as needed. The incumbent in this position as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team provides excellent customer service to all Team Members and is expected to conduct themselves in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of their performance. They share in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s vision mission and values and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Serves as the primary contact for Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team Members regarding Human Resources administrative functions and processing of Team Member information, data and licensing as applicable.
- Creates, assembles and distributes Service Anniversary materials and packets.
- Processes and maintains all HR system data, updates and Team Member information, both electronic and hard copies.
- Provides employment verification letters; completes employment verification forms.
- Prepares and maintains Team Member files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
- Works closely with the benefits and payroll functions entering benefit deductions, additions or cancellations as needed.
- Prepares and maintains distribution of any compliance or team member read & sign documentation.
- Assists Human Resources Director to meet department goals and objectives.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Responsible for compliance processes and record maintenance, including attendance tracking and tracing, and documentation and activities specific to HR contact tracing and OSHA logs.
- Maintains par levels of supplies and responsible for office supply ordering.
- Maintains attendance tracking records
- Assists with Human Resources projects as assigned.
- Provides back-up support to the human resource representatives performing recruiting functions.
- Completes New Hire files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be computer proficient with strong knowledge of MS Office Suite Products
- Familiarity with HRIS systems,
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resource functions.
- Establish and Maintain effective relationships with managers and Team Members
- Ability to present facts, recommendations effectively in oral and written form,Bilingual a plus
- Conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 2 years in Human Resources or related experience.