- Employment Type
Under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Analyst is responsible for the daily HRIS data management, reporting and analysis. The Human Resources Analyst will assist with vendor billing and payroll deduction data entry. The incumbent in this position will ensure the organization is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local employment related laws as well as any and all regulatory licensing. The HR Analyst also provides back-up support to the Human Resource Representatives.
The Human Resources Analyst as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The Human Resources Coordinator shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Serves as the primary contact for Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team Members regarding Human Resources administrative functions and processing of Team Member information, data and licensing as applicable.
- Provides scheduled and ad-hoc reporting and information.
- Processes and maintains all HR system data, updates and Team Member information, both electronic and hard copies.
- Provides license and other regulatory expiration information to departments. Follows up on deadlines and maintains compliance.
- Provides recognition information and materials to departments for celebrating Team Members.
- Prepares and maintains Team Member files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality. Works closely with the benefits and payroll functions entering benefit deductions, additions or cancellations as needed.
- Prepares and maintains monthly Team Member eligibility reports, status changes and terminations.
- Assists Human Resources Director to meet department goals and objectives.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintains par levels of supplies and responsible for office supply ordering.
- Assists with Human Resources projects as assigned.
- Provides back-up support to the human resource representatives performing recruiting functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with department managers, Team Members, and the general public.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resource functions.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Must have excellent computer skills, strong knowledge of MS Office products, and HRIS systems.
- Minimum of 2 years in Human Resources or related experience
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.