- Employment Type
Under direction of the Human Resources Supervisor, this position is responsible for completing administrative and clerical tasks to support the day to day tasks of the Human Resources office. Provides back up support to the HR Reps and the HR Administrator.
The Human Resources Clerk, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner, which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The Human Resources Representative shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and guest service.
- Ensures that all candidate and HR processes are accurate and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensures accuracy of information recorded in all pertinent systems.
- Maintains Human Resources department files and ensures proper storage.
- Assists Team Members with a variety of requests – redirects Team Members to appropriate HR staff as needed based on assistance required.
- Answers telephone in a professional manner and responds to questions and requests.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally with management and team members. Provides accurate and clear information. Responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Under the direction of the HR Supervisor, completes assigned tasks and projects accurately, meeting completion deadlines.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of all MS Office products and database management.
- Able to prioritize work-load & have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous clerical and administrative experience preferred.
- Bilingual in spanish desired