Hub Risk Manager- Race & Sports- Varies
- Employment Type
The Hub Risk Manager, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels
- Assist the Corporate Director in operating the race and sportsbook risk management hub.
- Oversee risk supervisors, in the setting and moves of lines/odds for all wagering propositions.
- Assist in determining which wagering propositions will be offered in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws, rules or regulations.
- Approve over limit wagers within the limits and rules set forth by the Corporate Director.
- Ensure that all State and Federal laws, rules and regulations are followed with regard to large cash transactions, Title 31 and BSA.
- Monitor all current wagering markets simultaneously and adjust line/odds adjustments as necessary and at times unassisted.
- Manage halftime markets simultaneously, while considering the full game position held by the sportsbook.
- Identify suspicious wagering activities and behaviors.
- Assist in the set-up of all wagering markets within the bookmaking system, ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist in scoring and grading all wagering markets within the bookmaking system, ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing the risk of Race and Sports Book Operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Must be able to qualify for and obtain all necessary certificates and/or licenses required to work in a gaming establishment in all applicable jurisdictions.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement