Inspector/ess - Housekeeping
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
It is expected the Room Attendant clean each and every room so that it meets the standards of cleanliness established at Atlantis. Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting the guest rooms after they have been cleaned to ensure that the Atlantis' quality standards are met and amenities have been replaced for the next guests' use.
- Supervise Team Members (i.e. Guest Room Attendants, Housemen...) on the assigned 2 - 3 floors.
- Make sure the hallways are kept clean and presentable.
Schedule is 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Days off vary.
*Previous supervisory experience required. Previous Housekeeping experience is preferred.*
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9003