IT Projects Manager- Varies Shift
- Employment Type
This position is responsible for managing projects for a highly collaborative, driven team tackling a technology diverse environment across various technology domains managing projects leveraging a cross-functional team of internal and vendor resources. This position offers the opportunity to participate in technology strategy for the entire enterprise to include audio visual, cyber/physical security, and IT infrastructure.
- Managing projects across a technology diverse environment to include:
- AV systems - Crestron, Biamp, or similar.
- Physical security mechanisms - locks, keys doors, and cameras.
- IT infrastructure - servers, networks, and physical infrastructure.
- Gaming/hospitality business applications.
- Clearly define scope through collaboration with stakeholders, business leaders, technical teams, understand/document project requirements, paying particular attention to cybersecurity requirements, and define project objectives and deliverables.
- Develop project plans including milestones, timelines, resource allocation, and risk management strategies.
- Lead and manage cross-functional project teams, providing guidance, support, and direction throughout the project lifecycle. Monitor project progress and performance against milestones and take proactive measures to address deviations and potential roadblocks.
- Risk Management. Identify and assess project dependencies and risks, developing effective risk mitigation plans to minimize potential impact on project outcomes. Monitor and report project risks regularly, keeping stakeholders informed and engaged in risk management activities.
- Maintain clear and open lines of communication with all project stakeholders, ensuring they are well-informed of project status, progress, and potential risks. Facilitate project meetings, status updates, and presentations to keep stakeholders and the project execution team aligned and engaged.
- Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring expenditures are within approved limits. Track the spend rate against the project completion target and the overall budget. Communicate the budgetary impacts of scope change, change requests, and unforeseen circumstances.
- Resource Management. Optimize resource allocation, collaborating with resource managers to ensure the right skills are available at the right time. The end goal is to ensure project timelines are coordinated based upon the available resources.
- Identify potential changes to project scope/requirements and evaluate their impact on project outcomes. Effectively manage change requests and ensure appropriate approval processes are followed and communicate the potential impact to the scope, schedule, and budget.
- Conduct post-deployment reviews to assess project success and identify areas for improvement. Document and share lessons learned to enhance future project planning and execution.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects in a medium to large network environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with an analytical and detail-oriented approach.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with diverse stakeholders and technical teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail in both analysis and documentation.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- CompTIA Project+
- Nevada Gaming Registration
- Colorado Gaming License
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement