IT Systems Coordinator
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! This position is responsible for support and development, implementation, and maintenance for systems and networks related to, but not limited to: Slots, Keno, Race and Sports book, Food & Beverage, phones and Audio Visual.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Troubleshoots and solves a wide range of technical problems involving both property specific systems and the underlying infrastructure technology. This may include computing hardware, local area networking, file and application servers, and software applications.
- Acts as the first point of contact in the I.T. Systems Team to provide problem escalation and technical guidance for the I.T. Helpdesk and other Team Members.
- Tracks and communicates the workflow on assigned issues and projects, coordinating actions of vendors, the I.T. Systems Team, the I.T. Helpdesk and other Team Members to ensure comprehensive and timely completion.
- Follows an established pattern of problem solving, but must also be able to exercise initiative when troubleshooting with the aid of logs, documentation, and online resources with minimal supervision.
- With guidance from senior I.T. systems staff, maintains I.T. infrastructure support systems, including but not limited to backups, software updates, virus and malware protection, and asset inventory.
- Contributes design concepts for new and existing systems designs for both general and specialized system applications to provide the most reliable and robust capabilities.
- With guidance from senior I.T. systems staff, researches new and emerging technologies for feasibility in the Atlantis and Monarch computing environment.
- Coordinates with vendors and other I.T. staff during the design, acquisition, and installation phases of new systems and solutions to ensure compliance and compatibility.
- Develops and maintains operational procedures for I.T. systems.
- Determines problem resolution priority and analysis and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Nevada Gaming Registration Required
- Preferred certification in networking essentials and/or Microsoft MCSA/MCSE on Windows Server 2008 or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; or four years related technical experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have excellent organizational Skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritize and get projects done in a demanding environment
- Desires and has demonstrated aptitude for systems in a high paced environment
- Ability to solve problems independently using online resources.
- Understanding of intermediate Windows components such as RDS, IIS, WDS, AD, Group Policy, WSUS, Data Collectors, FSRM, Printing Services.
- Basic understanding of SAN/NAS concepts.
- Basic experience with database technologies including MSSQL, Interbase, PostGres, and MySQL.
- Basic experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Hyper-V, or Xen.
- Basic experience managing Linux servers.
- Experience managing devices via ssh/telnet.
- Experience with backup and software distribution applications.
- Experience with Mitel analog, digital and VoIP phone systems.
- Familiar with TCP/IP and other networking protocols and concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues from the physical layer to the transport layer.
- Experience with server operating systems such as Windows, Unix, OS/400, Linux and OSX.
- Experience with systems integration.
- Experience with malware protection and other computing security technologies
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18331